Campsite De Chênefleur is a friendly camping site in the untouched Gaume region in Belgium, near the borders of France and Luxembourg.
The Land of Gaume is characterized by a pleasant microclimate and a sloping landscape. Nearby attractions include the Bouillon zoo, the Sedan castle and Merveilleux amusement park. Other than an attractive camping site in a nature environment, you can also rent a luxurious mobile home, cozy camping bungalow or a fully equipped tent. The Semois river flows directly past the campground and guarantees hours of fun, building dams and boating. Absolutely worth discovering!
Photos of campsite and surroundings
Popular activities on the campsiteTo book at our campsite
- Camping at the river
- Spacious camping locations (+ 100 m²)
- Well maintained accommodations
- Excellent sanitation
- Heated pools with separate children’s pool
- Sheltered location in the Guame region with microclimate
- Hospitable and child friendly
- Numerous recreational and sporting opportunities